Return and Repair
Delivery complaints and returns, including reports from countries outside Germany, require effort that will not only affect our business, but also your processes and costs. We at Baxter can only guarantee fast and cost-efficient handling when all processes and interfaces are aligned with each other and when you, the sender, have taken care of the following:
- Please request a return number (RMA) to ensure that your returns are processed as quickly as possible.
- Goods to be returned must be reported using the appropriate form. The serial number MUST be specified when materials have serial numbers.
- After sending the form to Baxter, you will receive feedback regarding the returnable parts with their return numbers (RMA).
- Please specify this return number in the delivery note, when sending the goods to the following address:
Baxter Medical Systems GmbH + Co. KG
Returns RMA XXXXX
Special information if the goods must be cleared through customs in Germany.
References to the shipping documents and information on the pro forma invoice:
- Dispatch and receiving address
- Baxter Material-No./Item No. + description of goods + Serial No.
- Incoterms + destination
- Value of the goods in EUR/USD in accordance with the incoming invoice (Undervaluing of goods is strictly prohibited by customs law)
- RMA number
- Reason for returning
The pro forma invoice must be attached to the outside of the goods’ packaging: Pro Forma Invoice Template
We require the tracking number of the service provider (carrier/parcel service) as well as the pro forma invoice to handle customs clearance as quickly as possible. Please send both to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes regarding the material:
It will help if the goods are:
- Not damaged
- Not marked
- Not dirty
- In their sealed, original packaging (if available)
Configured parts are customer-specific and excluded from returns. Returning is not possible when the goods/returning value per part is below €25.00.
Please accept that goods returns without prior agreement cannot be processed.
Your information will help us process your returns without delay.
When returned goods are not cleaned/disinfected, we reserve the right to:
- Return them without processing or
- Charge the costs incurred for cleaning/disinfection
The goods can only be processed when they have been directly sourced from us. We also reserve the right to return the goods (even in a disassembled state) if the cost proposal for repairs has not been confirmed after an appropriate period. We will invoice the costs incurred.
If you have any further questions: